Extended Care LLC is a suite of telehealth and bedside communications services that helps to improve outcomes in three areas for healthcare:
- Clinical outcomes for patients
- Operational efficiencies and safety for clinical staff
- Better economics for health systems
Our “safety first” Telehealth services provide your patients and clinical teams with a safe connected “venue independent” digital experience. Our in-hospital Bedside services put a world of digital capabilities at your patients’ and clinicians’ fingertips.
ExtendedCare Solutions is the health care unit of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Deployment & Support Engineer to join our high-performing team. This person will learn the ExtendedCare Solutions Suite of products quickly and become our go-to person for Level 1-2 application support, including help with cloud technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Deployment & Support Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the sales organization to onboard new customers to ExtendedCare Cloud platform
- Conduct product demos and answer technical queries of customer throughout the project lifecycle
- Work closely with the customer, account team, other team members during project implementation
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by external customers and other team members through phone, chat, and ticket channels
- Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the escalation engineers to assist with a fix and test/verify fix versions
- Provide ideas and assist with creation of documentation and training material for external and internal Support Center content
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers
- Stay familiar with all of ExtendedCare’s products, offerings, and integrations as well as those of software and hardware competitors and partners in the industry
- Knowledge of Video Technologies/WebRTC/VOIP/SIP/Cisco UC technologies
- Experience implementing Collaboration/Unified Communications/Cloud
- Cisco UC technologies/VOIP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience
- Minimum 4+ years of strong Technical Support and Customer Service experience
- Ability to handle high volume of tickets, phone calls, and chats; experience with Service Desk
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude towards customers and team members
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis capabilities – strong critical thinking skills, strong understanding of our application, and ability to parse technology across the server, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Experience with scripting, automation, and continuous deployment tools
- High degree of professionalism, attention to detail, teamwork, and communication, and customer service
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on software
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
Let us know your interest by sending your resume to email@example.com.