Extended Care LLC is a suite of telehealth and bedside communications services that helps to improve outcomes in three areas for healthcare:
- Clinical outcomes for patients
- Operational efficiencies and safety for clinical staff
- Better economics for health systems
Our “safety first” Telehealth services provide your patients and clinical teams with a safe connected “venue independent” digital experience. Our in-hospital Bedside services put a world of digital capabilities at your patients’ and clinicians’ fingertips.
ExtendedCare Solutions is the health care unit of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our high-performing team. The Technical Project Manager will be driving ExtendedCare implementations from pre-sales to successful implementation to go-live.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the sales organization to onboard new customers to ExtendedCare Cloud platform
- Conduct product demos and answer technical queries of customer throughout the project lifecycle
- Determine impact of known and anticipated business needs by reviewing system configurations in use.
- Project Manage migrations from ExtendedCare on-prem to cloud platform
- Work closely with the customer, account team, other team members during project implementation
- Project manage several implementations in parallel
- Exchange information, verbally and in writing, clearly, accurately, reliably, and timely
- Manage customer expectations during and after implementations.
- Document best practices and create deployment and support playbook
- Help to scale the Professional Services organization via onboarding of new delivery
- BS degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent and at least 5+ years of experience implementing Collaboration/Unified Communications/Cloud experience preferred
- Strong experience w/Video/VOIP project management best practices, processes, tools and procedures for implementations and migrations.
- Experience working in a Professional Services organization as a Project Manager
- Experience and Knowledge of Networking and Video Technologies/WebRTC/VOIP/SIP/Cisco UC technologies preferred
- Ability to interface with multiple customers on a daily basis
- Experience managing multiple technical projects simultaneously to deliver on time and on budget deliverables
- Strong experience developing and delivering presentations to Customers
- Ability to interface across multiple teams e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Support etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude towards customers and team members
- High degree of professionalism, attention to detail, teamwork, and communication, and customer service
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on software
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
Let us know your interest by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.