Keeping everyone connected
Whether scheduled or on-demand, remote post-acute video visits between patients and clinicians – and between clinicians conferring on a case – are increasingly commonplace in how care is delivered and experience. ExtendedCare takes it to the next level with multi-party video – supporting multiple high-quality video streams so patients, clinicians, and family caregivers can all collaborate on a single video call.
These video-based exchanges can be used to share diagnostics, explore next steps, consult on recovery plans, and help deliver the best possible post-acute care to the patient. Examples of multi-party video include:
- Family caregivers joining with patients to consult with remote clinicians
- Multiple clinicians in same organization but at different venues
- Consultations between patients, outpatient clinics/offices, and hospital-based clinicians
- Remote/rural provider and specialist consultations
- Referral expansion – broadening the care network